According to W3TECH, WordPress currently powers 32.2% of the websites worldwide, which means 1/3 of the websites in the world are made using WordPress. As such, it is one of the most popular open-source CMS created.
In this 1-day fun and interactive hands-on course, you will learn how to create, customize, and maintain a WordPress website from scratch. An individual demo domain and web hosting account will be provided to you for a practical experience in creating a modern website from scratch. No prior coding knowledge is required for this course.
What will you get out of this course?
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Create a beautiful and modern-looking website
- Customize and maintain a WordPress website with ease, including how to update web content, install useful plugins and utilize basic on-page Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- Be able to integrate e-commerce functionality into a website, while understanding how payment methods like PayPal and Stripe works
- Be able to back up and migrate a WordPress website to another web host
Part 1: 3 Essential Elements to Build a Website
Part 2: Why use a Content Management System?
Part 3: Domain and Hosting
Part 4: Learn C-panel and its functions
Part 5: Installing WordPress
Part 6: Configuring Settings
Part 7: Creating your first website
Part 8: Installing Plugins
Part 9: Adding e-commerce functionalities
- Learn HTML/Web Inspection to gain further understanding of web development
Marketing Executives / Marketing Managers / Business Development Executive /Business Development Managers / Entrepreneurs / Students whom are interested to learn how to customize and build a WordPress Website. Only basic knowledge of computer is required for the course.
Websites you will be able to design after attending our 1-day WordPress Course
Sign Up Today for Our WordPress Web Design Course